Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whiskey Path Farms


When we get to the point of having everything we (or I) want, the name will be Whiskey Path Farms.  As you know we are getting the chickens, I am working on our organic Shitake mushroom logs, and now our garden.

Melissa comes out to lend support, but with her feet swelling due to the pregnancy, it is mostly moral support and I will take it!

We are looking to have organic tomatoes, peppers, lettuce mix, carrots, zucchini, summer squash, pumpkins, watermelons, cantaloupe, corn, onions and potatoes.  If we have room I will plant peas and beans but it looks like the 25'x25' garden is a bit small for all of it.


Next year we hope to have a bigger garden, more mushrooms, a couple goats and two bee hives.

We will see how it goes with the new addition as to how fast we progress

1 comment:

Heather McChesney said...

I see you have been quite busy! Looks good!