Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Missing Sam's Uptown!

As usual, I haven't posted in awhile, so tonight I am going to put a few on just to show what has been going on at the Whiskey Path.

Every now and again Melissa and I both miss Charleston in a bad way.  Even though Melissa gets to Charleston for work we do not get to see our friends as much as we would like.  We can keep up with everyone on Facebook, but it just isn't the same as sitting at Sam's have a beer and BBQ Fries (or as they are called now "PG Fries") catching up with everyone.

One day about a month ago I tried to create the tasty concoction here.  I used BBQ Deer meat and organic frozen french fries.  Topping it off with cheese, jalapeno peppers, tons of onion and an ice cold IC Light.




It was good just not the same, and can not wait to get back down to Charleston to see everyone and have the real thing.

2 comments:

kitchengeeking said...

I can only imagine the conversation you'll have with G about your 'organic-hippy-fries' (actually dr. bob might laugh harder). and really, it should be soon. c'mon down!

Dan Wright said...

Yeah, I know PG has a problem with patchouli, yoga and free thinking but good food is hard to argue with. That's my arguement anyway.