Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing Daisy Mae...



On Friday evening Daisy was brought to the house. She is the sweetest dog and very well behaved. At 18 months old her growth is almost over and looks like she is going to stay the perfect lap dog size.



On Saturday, Melissa and I took Daisy to "Woof's", a local pet store to get her a new harness and some other doggie needs. She was able to make friends with a couple other customers and their owners.


Right now we have to trade time between Daisy and the cats. After 10 years of Zeke and Zoli living sans canine they are a lil' jumpy. Melissa now has a new best friend.


Daisy like to play ball and chew on her new raw hide bone. She love going outside to look around and to sniff around the property. This morning she barked a couple times at a deer that was standing on top the hill, then strutted around because she ran it off.
All in all we are happy with our new addition and as you can see my no animals on the furniture lasted about 6-seconds.
Daisy met my parents, Melissa's parents and Carlie. After all the excitement she drifted off to sleep without a sound. When you come to visit The Whiskey Path just remember we now have a protector.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Sooo cute!!!

Maursupial said...

She's beautiful!! Yeah, my Austen didn't go for the "No dogs on the furniture" rule either. It helps his cause that I like to cuddle with him.

Congrats on Daisy Mae, I know you'll love having a dog around the place!

I'm The Chez said...

Precious!

The Admiral said...

I can't wait to meet her. I had a Daisy Mae growing up, a basset hound, and she has a hell of a dog. So many additions to the fam this year! Our June reunion is gonna rock.

-Molly