Saturday, January 31, 2009

HERE WE GO!

This afternoon Melissa and I met Dave Haas and his daughter Payton (named after Walter Payton, crazy Bears fans) at Apple Annie's for lunch. This was just not any lunch though, Apple Annie's has a special Super Bowl Menu and even though we have been eating off of this menu all through the playoffs today I took my camera.
We Started with the "Black and Gold" Chips. Melissa had a hamburger, Payton had the Chicken Fingers but Dave and I were more adventurous.
Dave had the "Steeler Stromboli" and when it arrived all he could say was "Great Googly Moogly" a months worth of grease in one sitting.


I chose to go with the "Blitz" Burger and the "Polamalu Curly Fries". I had the "Big Ben" a.k.a. "The Roethlisburger" last week and wanted to try something different.


What a great meal, and for a door prize I got a football shaped pace maker and a ride to the ER in an ambulance shaped like a Steeler helmet. :)

YUM YUM, YINZ JEALOUS?

4 comments:

Renee said...

Yum!!! Where is Apple Annie's?

Dan Wright said...

In Pt. Marion, way to close to the house.

spinster girl said...

Oh my God! Oh my God! I freaking LOVE Apple Annie's! My grandparents (they live in Carmichaels, PA) took me there when I was a freshman at WVU and I've never been back. Such fond memories, though. Thank you for taking me back!

Melissa said...

SG, next time you visit your g-parents, you must give us a call! Carmichaels is a hop, skip and a jump away. We will take you to Apple Annie's and treat you to a piece of pie as big as your head!! (btw, all the pie at our wedding reception came from Apple Annie's!)