Sunday, November 2, 2008

Long Time Gone...

It has been awhile since I have posted anything, so let me catch you up on the goings on.
I was able to spend the weekend at Snowshoe with P.G. and Mark. We went to see a motorcycle race on the mountain and just to have the weekend to enjoy a few beer and cook.

We have added two decks out at The Whiskey Path. We could not have done it without a great group of friends and family.

I will add more at a later time after I get all the photos sorted out. It has been busy but fun out our way, how is it with you?

4 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, that's a big deck!

But seriously...it looks great!

Dan Wright said...

If I have heard that once I have heard it a thousand times, Ms. Tina.

Need to get you and Eric up this way sometime before the snow flies.

Tina said...

Just stating the obvious. And how about AS the snow flies? I bet that's gorgeous!

Dan Wright said...

I was getting pissed, thinking you were trying to correct my English. I see now what you mean. Anytime, you two know that.